Entertainer's dream with resort-like backyard!
4 Beds • 3 Baths • 2378 SF • 8634 SF Lot • BUILT 1966 • Entertainer' Delight: Pool & Spa, Outdoor Kitchen, Firepit & More • 3-car garage • $1,130,000
19041 Muirkirk Dr, Northridge, CA 91326, USA
California living at its best in this exquisitely updated home nestled in one of the most desirable pockets of Porter Ranch. Surrounded by mature trees, a pathway lined with fragrant rosemary leads you to a formal entry and light-filled living room featuring expansive windows, bamboo wood flooring and a slate surround fireplace.
Formal dining room leads to a beautifully remodeled kitchen opening to a den or informal dining space... your choice. It features granite counter tops and eat-in bar, Wolf range stove and easy access to the back yard with a sparkling pool. There's a downstairs bedroom that is currently used as an office and a full bath which has been completely remodeled and appointed with Ceasar stone and modern cabinetry sure to delight your guests. Second level is home to three spacious bedrooms and two baths including an en-suite master with custom built-in closet, presenting beautiful backyard views from each room.
Outdoor space is an absolute entertainers' delight with a pool, custom built trellis providing cover to an outdoor kitchen and seating that is perfect for hosting events or enjoying a quiet moment of reflection. Gardeners rejoice, there's also a mini orchard complete with fruit trees - apple, pear, mandarin orange, lemon and peach with space to add your own special touch.
This home has been outfitted with SMART features, commanded with Alexa and iPhone, RING security entry and cameras surrounding the property. Some of the additional features/amenities include porcelain tile floors in the kitchen, stained master wood flooring and carpeting in the upstairs bedrooms. New modern lighting fixtures in entry, dining, kitchen and stairwell, recessed lighting throughout, a newer roof, custom cabinets in the 3-car garage, insulation and much more.
Set in a peaceful environment, minutes from biking and hiking trails and canyons, several parks, the new Vineyards shopping center, restaurants and located in the sought after Granada Hills Charter High School, Frost Middle and Castlebay Elementary.
- 4 bedrooms (3 upstairs and 1 downstairs)
- 3 bathrooms
- Pool and Spa
- Water features
- 3-car garage with custom cabinets
- 2,378 sq. ft. per assessor
- 8,976 sq. ft. lot per assessor
- Built in 1966
- SMART home commanded by Alexa and iPhone
- Ring Security system with cameras surrounding the entire property
- New modern light fixtures
- Newer Roof
- New tile and bamboo floors downstairs
- Completely remodeled guest and upstairs hallway bathroom
- Chef's kitchen with Wolf range/stove
- Recessed lighting throughout the house
- Custom Built-In closet organization
- Stained master bedroom flooring
- Usable space in the backyard expanded to accommodate custom built trellis and outdoor kitchen
- Backyard and landscape lighting installed
- Replaced all insulation
- Landscaped rosemary hedge in front entry
- Washer & Dryer in the garage
- Fruit trees including apple, pear mandarin orange, lemons & peach